Average Price in ALLVIEW ESTATES: $0 / County Average: $873,730
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in ALLVIEW ESTATES: $0 / County Average: $254
Average Walkscore in ALLVIEW ESTATES: 12 / County Average: 28
Average Year Built in ALLVIEW ESTATES: 1963 / County Average: 1991
Average Days on Website in ALLVIEW ESTATES: 18648 / County Average: 226
ALLVIEW ESTATES MD Real Estate Market Health
Listings in ALLVIEW ESTATES
Nature lovers paradise. great rancher with a fantastic lot backing to a tiny creek and some woods right before the creek...
Rare opportunity in Allview Estates for a prime .46 acre lot in the heart of columbia with no cpra...
Fabulous rambler with rooms galore...
* refinished hardwoods on main level including bedrooms
* spacious living room w/gas fireplace and bay window
* separate dining room with bay window
* updated eat-in kitchen w/corian counters; workspace; laundry room
* au-pair suite/4th bedroom with full bath
* primary bedroom w/ full bath; 2 additional large bedrooms w/hall bath
* main level family room features new carpet and exit to 3 season room
* lower level recreation room with wet bar, half bath, and gas fp
* 2 additional finished rooms perfect for game room, bedrooms, or office
* plenty of unfinished storage area with full bath and exit to backyard
* 90% efficient hot water baseboard heat; trane a/c
* full staircase to attic
* 2 car garage with outdoor exit
* 3-season room leads to deck and level, fenced backyard
* freshly painted throughout
this home has been beautifully cared for and ready for you to make your memories...
46 acre lot single family home in the columbia section of Allview Estates. build your swea...
From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX has grown into a global real estate network of franchisee-owned and -operated offices with more than 100,000 Sales Associates.
Those agents constitute the world's most productive real estate sales force. Through their efforts, they've made it possible to say that nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX, LLC, the franchisor of the global RE/MAX network, is still based in Denver and led by its founders, Dave and Gail Liniger. Its parent company, RE/MAX Holdings Inc., is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange as RMAX.
AFFORD A HOME WITH THESE TIPSHomes are not cheap. To to be a hom
"I highly recommend Ken as your next agent. He is extremely knowledgeable, experienced, communicative and goes that extra mile for you. I was attempting to sell my house and after many months of nothing we almost gave up. We met Ken and had him list it and within weeks the house sold and for more then what we were asking for. He also assisted us with the purchase of our new home. Received an amazing deal and was professional and helpful through the entire process.
He is undeniably the BEST at what he does"
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of
property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which
participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data last updated: January 21, 2021 12:40 AM UTC
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available
because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.